Client Service Eecutive
Hybrid model way of working ( 2 days office 3 days at home)
09.00am – 17.30pm
Exciting opportunity to join a Bromsgrove based team, in the Account Management department. The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner.
The Client Liaison Manager's key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of call for all corporate clients.
- Organising & Attending Roadshows.
- Managing customer enquiries, negotiating services.
- Updating databases and sending out product information and pricing.
- Following up enquiries & Progress chasing.
- MI Reporting.
- Working to daily and weekly targets.
To be successful within the role of the Client Liaison Manager you will ideally have:
- High level of competence in all Microsoft packages
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in an Office Administrator position
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical Sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available on our website. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!
For more information on this role please hit apply and submit your CV for consideration.