Connections Business Performance Analyst
£12.08 per hour
6 months secondment
Do you have previous Analytical experience?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Analyst to work for a leading utility company based in Castleford.
• Tracking, measuring and reporting all aspects of performance using appropriate internal systems.
• Producing timely and accurate management performance information regarding connections operations
• Review business plan submissions
• Answering real time quires about connections business performance raised by any connections business function
• Excellent collaboration and team working skills
• Good communication skills both written and verbally
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft Excel and Word
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holiday, pension, onsite kitchen, free car parking and more
Interested? Apply now!