Videographer and Digital Content Creator
Salary: £22,000 DOE
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Immediate start for the right person!
This is a new and exciting role we are delighted to be recruiting for. The purpose of the role is to create and bring digital training to life, making them meaningful and engaging for all who are participating.
Responsible for operating the production desk within the purpose designed broadcasting studio, you will mainly be accountable for;
• Operating audio-visual equipment during live training, and;
• Product launch events that is streamed directly to customers
Further to the above you will also develop ideas into tangible digital media products, planning video production, editing your footage, adding sound overlays and basic motion graphics.
• Prepare and check all audio and visual equipment prior to live streaming events
• Operate the AV equipment to pre-agreed production notes. Working with the presenter you will both follow a pre-agreed format to ensure consistency and quality
• Support the presenter during streaming events by managing the chat panel, swapping audio and visual inputs and more
• Produce high quality and engaging corporate videos from a brief including all activities of filming, edit and applying simple motion graphics and audio
• Support uploading and improvement of our online digital resources, specifically our Learner Experience Platform (LXP)
• Train internal employees in aspects, particularly operating AV and streaming equipment
We are seeking someone who at this stage in their career will have already had exposure to a similar role and is keen to pursue a career within this field. Ideally the below will be applicable to yourself;
• A digital media technical diploma or equivalent industry recognised training qualification
• Experience of setting up and working audio-visual equipment for live streaming/broadcasting
• A good understanding of digital audiences including what content they will engage with how to produce it
• Creative ability to transform a brief into quality content
• Comfortable working within a team, but also ability to work alone when required to self-manage priorities and deadlines
What's in it for you?
• To work with and be part of an international manufacturing organisation
• An opportunity to provide the technical expertise and creativity into a new role within a very well established business
• A business who wants to work with you and your ideas to help develop this role, whilst you develop yourself
• Exposure to the industry and really champion through the strategy
• A competitive salary and other company benefits
If the above is of interest to you, click to apply! Or, if you would like to find out more, pick up the phone, call Leeds Pertemps (Office and Professional) and ask for James Horton.