Customer Service Advisor (Days & Nights)
Salary: £26,552 per year + benefitsHours: 4 days at 7am – 7pm followed by 4 days off, then 7pm - 7am, 4 days off then repeat
!! Immediate start available !!
We are now working with an exciting transport company for Customer Service Advisors based in Clayton-Le Moors, on a permanent full time basis. If you are searching for a role with genuine prospects, competitive pay and an environment where you will be well supported and trusted to do your job, then look no further!
Purpose of the role
Working within the transport control team booking and managing transport services for customers in line with contractual obligations and within the agreed control team policies and procedures.
This role is B2B focused (Business to Business) therefore you will take calls from organisations who require transport assistance for their passengers or workforce, such as airlines, rail companies and private companies, therefore the ability to build rapport and remain professional is key.
We welcome applicants from any background, regardless of previous experience - full training is of course provided to successful candidates. Main Duties
- Respond to all operational customer requirements by booking emergency transport services within pricing agreements for organisations
- Manage, monitor and track all transport services in operation using an internal mapping system
- Record and escalate any issues that may affect the safe or timely running of an operation, working within agreed KPI's
- Maintain effective communication with Coordinators during the running of all operations to ensure that any required actions are put in place or escalated
- Liaise with external agencies and organisations as necessary to obtain required information (emergency services, Network Rail, DVSA, local authorities, rail user groups, airlines etc)
- Manage the provision of stand-by vehicles and drivers and record any changes
- Customer focused and committed to give excellent service delivery
- Confident and professional telephone manner and excellent call handling skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Solution focused approach to dealing with complex information
- Good geographical knowledge
- Familiar with railway and road transport regulations (not essential)
- Can do attitude
Due to the nature of the business working alongside global airline and train companies they do operate under a 24 hour system.
The hours currently on offer are as follows:
4 days at 7am – 7pm followed by 4 days off, then 4 nights at 7pm - 7am, 4 days off and then repeat Benefits include
- Full training
- Brand new modern office space and location with free onsite parking
- Free train / bus travel pass (upon completing probation)
- Company share options
- Life assurance
- Pension builder
- Dress down attire
- Modern Kitchen facilities
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Genuine progression opportunities
This opportunity is not to be missed if you're looking for that next step in your career where you will be rewarded long-term for your effort and hardwork through genuine opportunities to progress your career.
If the above information sounds of interest, then please click apply today or pick up the phone, call Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for Ross.