Immediate temporary opening for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, located on the outskirts of Shrewsbury - role may become permanent for the right person. OWN TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL DUE TO COMPANY LOCATION.
Responsibilities for Purchase Ledger Clerk
• Purchase ledger,
• Matching delivery notes to invoices,
• Processing invoices,
• Dealing with supplier queries,
• Supplier statement reconciliations.
Skills, Abilities, Personal Attributes
• Previous Purchase Ledger experience,
• A self-starter and disciplined lone worker yet able to work well as part of a team,
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail,
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Able to work under pressure and to tight month end deadlines,
• Ability to think logically, consider all relevant aspects and carry out basic analysis on information.
Hours of work for Purchase Ledger Clerk are 8.30am - 5pm, and 4pm finish on a Friday. Salary £20,000 per annum.
For further details please contact Stephanie Bailey on 01952 291250