HR Administrator - 6 month fixed term contract
Location: Bruntingthorpe Airfield
We are currently supporting a well-established, multi-national automotive company in their search for an experienced HR Administrator. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with view to potentially going permanent.
As an HR Assistant you would be working directly with the HR Manager to ensure smooth running of the HR department. This would involve working to tight deadlines, organising your own diary and liaising with a variety of people from different countries and companies.
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, discounted products and other benefits. The standard office hours are 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday, 8am - 1pm Friday.
As an HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Aiding the Recruitment process, including posting adverts, guiding candidates through the recruitment process and supporting the induction process for new employees
- Promoting employee benefits to employees including updating noticeboards, distributing payslips and managing holiday requests
- Administrative tasks such as typing up meeting minutes, filing, monitoring probation periods, booking meeting rooms and organising stationary
- Keeping up to date on employment law and compliance regulations
- Promoting staff wellbeing and engagement and acting as a port of call for HR queries
Skills and Requirements for the HR Administrator
- Ideally degree qualified
- Experience working in a busy HR department
- The ability to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks
- Self-motivated and organised
If you would like any more information on this vacancy, please call Charlotte Gower, Pertemps Newcastle on 0191 2557900