Location: Bruntingthorpe Airfield
We are currently supporting a well-established, multi-national automotive company in their search for an experienced Finance Assistant. This is a full-time permanent role.
As a Finance Assistant you would be working in a busy Finance department for a multi-national company. This would involve working to tight deadlines, organising your own diary and liaising with a variety of people from different countries and companies.
In return you will receive a salary between £18,000-£23,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, discounted products and other benefits. The standard office hours are 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 1pm Friday.
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly VAT reports
- Allocating and matching recipes and invoices to projects, identifying cost centres
- Working with the team in India to match up revenue and expenditure reports
- Checking for CIJ/Revex approval, creating order numbers and filing
- Managing petty cash and recording expenses payments
- Supporting day-to-day accounting
- Assisting with audits and helping to ensure all finance records are compliant
- Other duties as necessary
Skills and Requirements for the HR Administrator
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Experience working with Google App Suite and Microsoft Office
- AAT Qualified or working towards
If you would like any more information on this vacancy, please call Charlotte Gower, Pertemps Newcastle on 0191 2557900