We have an amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable Training Provider.
This company is Ofsted- GOOD and are working towards an ambitious five year strategy. To achieve this, we are looking to recruit the best talent in the market to share in their success. This training provider are building an amazing team who all share their passion and commitment.
To attract the best talent in the market, this training provider are offering a salary of up to £30,000 with the opportunity of this increasing to £35,000 and this comes with a car allowance, performance related bonus, 25 days+ public holidays, pension, gym membership and additional employee benefits.
This training provider deliver a wide range of qualifications within Early Years and Childcare, Business Administration, Customer Services, Team Leading, Management and Health and Social Care.
We are now looking for an experienced Trainer to deliver Early Years and Residential Child Care programmes up to level 3.
Typical duties of the Early Years Trainer/Coach will include:
- Train, coach and deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment of Early Years/Residential Child Care programmes up to level 3 through a combination of online delivery, face to face delivery and observations.
- Working as part of the delivery team, visiting learners at a variety of sites within the delivery regions.
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2 where applicable.
- Supporting learners in the workplace
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Early Years/ Residential Childcare programmes
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Attend team meetings and moderation/validation workshops.
Skills, experience and qualifications required for the Early Years/ Residential Childcare Trainer Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Vocational competence within Early Years/Residential Childcare
- Recognised Child Care/Early Years Qualification (Ideally to L5)
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Early Years/Child Care Qualifications to L3
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license with access to car
- Flexibility to travel with overnight stays where applicable
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, Apprenticeship Coach, Apprenticeship Trainer A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, Early Years Trainer, Child care Assessor, CYPW level 5, Health and Social Level 3, Residential Child Care