An exciting opportunity offering an immediate start to join a leading Manufacturing company based in the DE1 area.
This is initially maternity cover until March 2020 but may be extended.
An immediate start is available.
- Managing the recruitment campaigns which would cover 2 Apprenticeship campaigns (Maintenance Engineering and Manufacturing)
- Managing candidates from the internal system, approx. 500 applicants per campaign.
- Maintenance of recruitment website, updating, liaising with external web developer, supporting with upcoming projects.
- Supporting with other campaigns such as Graduates and Industrial Placements.
- Possible support with invoicing/ordering.
- Knowledge of assessment centres/test sessions is a bonus.
- Knowledge of MS packages to and advanced level
- Interview experience is a bonus.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Able to work in a fast paced environment being reactive at all times.
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive attitude
Working Monday - Friday 7.00-15.18 or 8.00-16.18 (30 minutes lunch)
Free onsite parking
Please call 01332 363000 or click to apply