Senior Manager - Compliance
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Reporting to: Board of Directors
I am looking for a well-established leader of people who is looking for a new challenge. You will take full accountability of the compliance functions of the company.
You will have experience of managing teams within a call centre environment.
It is highly desirable that you have an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and ideally previous knowledge of personal tax and/or self assessment
- You will have: (essential)
- Experience of leading/managing teams on an operational level
- A wealth of experience in managing people and leading successful teams
- Previous knowledge/experience of personal tax and or self assessment
- Demonstrable success
- Be a pioneer of change – Always looking for ways of doing things better and understanding efficiencies and cost savings.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to see the bigger picture
- Experience of building teams and planning for the future
- Have experience within a compliance environment or possibly finance or tax
- Be passionate about the development of others
- Manage with honesty, integrity and fairness