Pertemps are recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our well known Public Sector client on a temporary basis.
£12.78 per hour
Starting ASAP until 31st December
Full time hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the office team, to deliver effective and efficient executive support to the team.
- The postholder will work in a small team and will provide cover for colleagues as necessary, ensuring efficient and seamless administrative support to the and senior staff at all times
- Provide an excellent secretarial service, including assisting with diary management, telephone, typing, filing, arranging meetings and travel
- Providing dedicated administrative support for members of the Senior Management Team, including diary management, email management; expenses, travel arrangements;
- Clerking of meetings: preparing agendas and papers, taking minutes as required;
- Providing a travel booking service
- Assistance with organisation of events, VIP visits, dinners, receptions etc.;
- Liaison with internal & external contacts, at all levels;
- Assistance with preparation of reports, talks and lectures, including PowerPoint presentations;
- Making a positive contribution to the team work, including participation in the preparation and implementation of team work plans, policies and procedures to ensure efficient working to agreed standards;
- Any other appropriate duties as they arise from time to time.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity please apply now.