Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a F/T Administrator on a temporary basis.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to provide a range of administrative activities to enable a department to fulfil its functions to a high quality standard.
- Data Input
- Pulling scripts
- Dealing with incoming e-mails
- Filling, Photocopying
- Logging submissions onto the various systems
- Adhoc admin duties
- Relevant experience in a general office role, for example typing, administration
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Access,
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in the workplace with a variety of internal and external contacts in person, by phone, and by email.
If you are interested in the role please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.