Pertemps are delighted to be working with our public sector client to recruit for a number of Plasterers on a temporary basis in Edinburgh.
Rate of pay - £11.44 per hour
Hours can be suited to your schedule, as many or as little hours that are suitable to you.
Between 7am and 8pm Monday - Sunday.
Can possibly be fitted around your personal circumstances.
Candidates will be paid PAYE.
To work, either as an individual or as part of a team of operatives to carry out plastering works on various types of properties.
Successful candidates will be:
The post holder must have:
- Repairing / renewing any internal and external plastering as required
- Undertaking preparation work (including removing ceilings, re-boarding ceilings, attaching plaster board, removing wall paper, etc)
- Completing two coat plastering, bonding coat, finishing coat and skimming coat
- Completing patching on walls and ceilings
- Assisting with any other duties as required
- An approved recognised trade qualification e.g. City & Guilds, SVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A CSCS Card.
Please apply directly via this advert if you are interested.