Pertemps are recruiting for a Business Support Officer to work on an assignment at our well known Public Sector client based in Edinburgh.
Starting ASAP for 3 months possible extension
37 hours per week
Working from home
- Working as a member of a focused team, the postholder will be responsible for responding to correspondence
- Drafting responses and issuing responses, based on agreed lines, set out in Core Brief. Using existing proformas, and customising these as necessary to provide a bespoke response to correspondents.
- Preparing draft responses for clearance.
- Ensuring that all responses produced are accurate and timely.
- Keeping up to date with development and changes within the department, to ensure the above is delivered effectively.
- Excellent communication skills including experience of building up strong working relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands, manage workload effectively and develop solutions to problems as they arise.
- Experience of organising and facilitating events or meetings
- Excellent IT skills including experience of using online tools and social media to engage and collaborate with stakeholders
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity please apply now.
Due to the sensitive nature of the role you will be required to apply for a basic disclosure Scotland.