Pertemps are recruiting for a receptionist to work on an assignment at our well-known Public-Sector client based in Edinburgh.
Starting ASAP for 4/6 Months
37 Hours per week
Based on Site, Corstorphine
The main duties would be:
- Meet and greet staff and visitors and be professional at all times whilst also adopting a personable approach.
- Cover reception; deal with visitors arriving / leaving building. Arrange taxis for visitors /staff if requested. Collect / Issue security badges.
- Ensure mail and parcels are correctly uplifted. Accept any parcel deliveries.
- Answer calls as required and transfer where possible.
- Operate Room booking system.
- Collate and maintain records for visitor numbers, telephone directories etc.
- Administration pool car
- Experience within a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working independently to complete agreed tasks
- Confidence with IT and Microsoft computer packages
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Flexible in attitude and approach
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity please apply below.
Alternatively please call our Edinburgh branch and ask for Tony.