Our public sector client, based in Hamilton, have a temporary requirement for an administrator for their Asset Resource Centre. The aim of this role is to provide an effective admin/clerical support ensuring the smooth provision of the admin/clerical function within the Asset Resource Centre.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY TASKS
- Provide administrative and support to departmental staff within the Asset Management.
- Support the co-ordination of the diary of managers/ Officers within Asset management.
- To collate information/data for the preparation and production of reports / corporate documentation
- To undertake project work to support departmental objectives
- To carry out all typing duties/data input as required using a variety of IT packages.
- To maintain relevant priority systems to ensure up to date information is available to the equipment and logistics stakeholders at all times
- To maintain insurance database system to ensure up to date information is available to the equipment and logistics stakeholders at all times.
- To provide a full administrative support within the Asset Management activities, e.g. travel /accommodation, room bookings, photocopying, telephone/reception duties, processing mail, filing systems, uploading of documents etc.
- To process finance information relating to ordering of goods and services and payment of invoices.
- To arrange meetings, take notes and minutes, prepare and distribute notes and minutes.
- Monitor and maintain supplies as required, e.g. stationery.
- To maintain, collate, update and produce data from a variety of data and recording systems as required.
- To process requests for Stores items using the Services Indent and On-line systems.
- To process all paperwork and recording systems in relation to managing absence, overtime claims and reimbursements of allowances.
- To provide and maintain excel data spread sheets containing PPE and Equipment information
- To monitor email enquiries from the general public and respond as appropriate.
- Experience of working within an administration/ support role
- Experience of dealing with finance issues, e.g. ordering goods and services, payroll, invoicing
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work to deadlines in pressurised environment
- Knowledge and experience of IT packages, e.g. Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.