Our client who is based within the higher education sector, have a temporary role for an Administrator.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This role is based in Glasgow West End, with a pay rate of £11.50 per hour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Provide general administrative support for the Research Methods portfolio as well as postgraduate courses
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive, end-to-end administrative support for a portfolio of postgraduate courses, which encompasses the timetabling of classes and tutorials; maintaining and publishing course materials and documents; attendance monitoring; processing and recording assessment and feedback; liaison with internal and external examiners; the handling of good cause applications; and clerking examination boards.
- Administrator for the attendance monitoring of Tier 4 students, with responsibility for ensuring effective communication with Registry on up-to-date UK Visa & Immigration (UKVI) policy and developments.
- Proactively maintain and update course documentation and specifications, in consultation with academic staff
- Point of contact for student and staff enquiries, working independently to resolve in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend and clerk internal School meetings, including Staff Student Liaison Committees and Subject Committees.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving ability with the initiative and judgement to resolve matters independently.
- Excellent IT skills, with advanced capability in Advanced Excel, analyse and manipulate data