Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working in collaboration with our public sector client based in Glasgow to recruit for a Migration Strategy Lead.
Beginning ASAP for 6 Months
Remote working from home initially
£600+ D/R Depending on Experience per day 37 hours per week.
Working within the Service Design branch, you will also work closely with the Information Governance Policy Lead in the Design Standards Team to ensure that any migration of data is undertaken in accordance with required legislative and assurance rules.
- Coordinate activity across the benefits service teams, Agency team and broader functions of the programme and with DWP to develop, agree and maintain a programme level migration strategy ;
- Champion a safe and secure transition, planning phases of migration with Service Managers and the Delivery Integration Lead;
- Develop a suite of principles to be contained within the strategy against which any migration approach would be measured by the appropriate level of programme governance;
- Work closely with the Programme Delivery Lead, Integration Leads and Service Managers to implement the strategy and measure its effectiveness;
- Work with Service Managers and Product Owners for the benefits clusters to develop their approach to migration and provide initial assurance of this prior to such proceeding through programme governance;
- Act as the single point of contact for any migration queries relating to the social security programme;
- Liaise with internal programme colleagues and DWP regarding scheduling and required migration and exit strategy at close of any Agency Agreement(s);
- Coordinate any required assessments, including Privacy Impact Assessments and Equalities Impact Assessments, relevant to the migration of cases and caseloads for the different benefits.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and using those relationships to ensure delivery;
- Ability to analyse a wide range of information and provide evidence-based recommendations on action;
- Ability to negotiate and set an agreed course of action, having considered a range of options, risk and impacts and manage diverse views and opinions;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage conflicting and competing demands on your time whilst delivering to tight deadlines in a busy, change environment;
- Experience of working in a digital or programme environment.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment or in working with service level agreements and contracts;
- Experience of working across government departments.