Our client, a highly respected Public Sector establishment, based in Glasgow City centre, require a Records and Documents Administrator. This is a temporary role initially until the end of March. The salary for the position is £12.13 per hour. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. The role will initially be based at home but applicants must be able to work in Glasgow if required.
A minimum Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate issued within the last 12 months is a requirement of the role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive document searches on the Scottish Government's electronic Records and Document Management system (eRDM) on the topic of the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital (Glasgow), the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People and the Department for Clinical Neurosciences (Edinburgh)
- Liaising with policy and records management colleagues to seek information and advice on some f the records
- Carrying out a large number of documents searches, using specific search criteria for each search
- Retrieving the documents, reviewing them, identifying key themes, listing the documents by key themes
- Identifying sensitive information and / or legal / medical complexities where relevant
- Creating a master list of all documents and files within which they are saved
- Experience of electronic records and documents management/searches is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with MS Office packages
- Able to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative