Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working in Partnership with an exciting and successful business based in Poole and due to company growth, they are looking to recruit a driven Compliance Analyst to join their team.
The successful Compliance Analyst will play a pivotal role in helping to move the business forward and will be responsible for a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
• Undertaking KYC / AML checks, ensuring these are undertaken in accordance with laws, regulations and corporate policies
• Liaise with other departments to advise on KYC / AML and internal policies as appropriate
• Obtaining updated information and documentation required to meet legal and regulatory money laundering identification obligations
• Arrange and attend compliance meetings as required
• Prepare documentation for quarterly audit compliance reviews and liaising with auditors
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will ideally have the following:
• Previous experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of KYC / AML
• An inquisitive and analytical mindset
• Strong communication skills, both in person and over the phone
• Ability to prioritise workload and to deadlines
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing organisation in a thriving industry who offer continued career progression.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.