Sheridan Maine are working in an exclusive partnership with a manufacturer in Wimborne who are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to work 25 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing expenses and payroll.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Collate staff timesheets and reconcile with the hours worked against the TMS system data
• Manage employee benefit platform to provide discount vouchers, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
• Assist with all aspects of payroll processing each month including sick pay calculations etc.
• Distribute payslips
• Assist with providing data to the Management Accountant for month-end accruals
• Calculate enhanced holiday pay payments
• Administer petty cash including foreign currency
• Review and process expenses claims and calculate taxable balancing payments
• Administer scale rate payments for staff who stay in rented accommodation overseas and provide an audit trail and reconciliation of payments.
In order to be considered for this role you must have strong IT skills including excel at an intermediate level. Basic Payroll & expenses experience is essential.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.