A fast growing technology contractor is recruiting for a strong, commercially minded accountant to act as senior within its UK finance function.
With strong year on year growth projections, this role will suit someone with a breadth of experience and the drive to be a senior figure within a growing SME.
• Leading on month end for management and statutory accounting
• Overseeing group consolidations across multiple regions including the US
• Driving process implementations, partnering on systems improvements, designing policies and other project work.
• Providing expertise on FX accounting
• Acting as the point of contact for yearly audit
The ideal candidate will be driven by taking ownership of and growing a finance function. Qualified accountants ( ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA ) are invited to apply, as are those qualified by experience. The business are hoping to meet applicants who have experience reporting into IFRS and have already performed in a position of responsibility within their finance function.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.