Architectural Technologist, Exeter, £35K - £43K DOE
Do you want to work for an exceptional medium size architectural consultancy in one of the best locations in Exeter?
This opportunity is offering some of the most exciting and high profile local projects, modern software and technology, flexibility to work from home if required with flexible hours, as well as excellent company benefits and competitive salary.
You will be joining a growing team who are very friendly and sociable, some recent projects won include a huge healthcare project, hotels, commercial and leisure across the local area. You must be proficient in Revit.For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment in Exeter
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- Contract administration and job running
- Proficient in Revit is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on hotels, commercial or a variety of project sectors
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- A minimum of a couple of years industry experience is required