Do you enjoy engaging customers, building relationships and enhancing the customer experience? This is a fabulous opportunity to join a very unique organisation who nurture their customers and employees alike.
Starting salary of £20,700 plus bonus (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts. All of this is provided in a “funky” and fun work environment which includes break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis, pool and much more!
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join an already market leading organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Make contact with customers to build rapport, handle queries and discuss the latest products and services available
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
- Previous customer service and the ability to build lasting relationships with customers
- Previous experience of working within the betting or gaming sector would be an advantage, however, candidates from any customer service background will be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer needs adapting approach accordingly.
- Outbound or Inbound telephony experience
- Experience of working within compliance, or a regulated environment is desirable
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
You need to be flexible on working hours
as the business operate on a 24/7 basis. However, standard hours for this role are between 9.30am and 8pm on a rotational basis
. Hours are worked Monday to Friday with the requirement to work 1 weekend in 8.
Apply now to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity!