Recruitment Team Member
Monday – Friday
37.5 Hours Per week
Contract - 2 Months (possibility of extension)
Bangor, North Wales
Working as part of the HR Recruitment team your key responsibilities will be to undertake tasks as directed by your Team Leader to agreed timescales and targets. As member of a Team you will be expected to work to the Team objectives but also demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative. Working as an individual and as a team member and providing support and assistance to other Team members.
You will be required to:
• Deliver exceptional customer service.
• Respond appropriately to a range of recruitment queries from management, staff and applicants.
• Carry out appropriate pre-employment checks
• Draft contracts of employment to new staff, and amendments to contracts to existing staff following internal recruitment
Job Specific Criteria:
1) Experience of working within a Recruitment or Human Resources environment with excellent customer service skills.
2) Strong organisational skills.
3) Good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
4) Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to work under pressure using your own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
5) An understanding about the potential of using their portal (HR and Payroll database) and other software / applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) to meet the requirements of your area of responsibility.
6) The ability to enter data onto computer systems quickly and accurately.
If you have previous experience within a similar role and wish to be considered, please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978 291 565 Pertemps Wrexham