: Business Support Coordinator Location:
: Full timeSalary
: £22,000 - £24,000Job type:
Our growing client based in Wrexham is currently looking for an Business Support Coordinator to join their Marketing Department, supporting their loyal customers whilst driving the environmental sustainability programmes.
The main job duties include:
- Co-ordinating an established Pan-European Recycling Collection Programme, as well as investigating potential enhancements and improvements.
- Assisting our European HQ with developing environmental marketing communications to support programme growth.
- Ensure Environmental compliance within Forward and Reverse Supply Chain.
- Support/Manage Operational & Strategic Projects within the Supply Chain Department.
- Collaboration with our European Headquarters & European Sales Offices to assist with creating with marketing and communication, in promoting the scheme being a key function of the role.
- Co-ordination of daily activities involved with the environmental schemes, developing new infrastructure and managing and analysing the large amount of data it generates.
- Assist other operational projects and tasks.
- Excellent Communicator on all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with people of all levels are essential for this role
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines, as part of a team as well as on one’s own initiative
- Good IT skills, in particular the ability to conduct research, analyse and interrogate large volumes of data
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to create content used for marketing literature and web content
- Interest in marketing and developing marketing campaigns
- Educated to degree level in Business.
- Knowledge or Experience of Marketing & Communications
- Some commercial experience preferably in the B2B sector
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply please click the apply button or call Pertemps on 01978 291 565 or alternatively email Nia.Hamlington@pertemps.co.uk