Team Leader - Customer Service (Part Time - Evening Hours)
Pay Rate : £12.46/hour
Working Hours: 5.30pm - 10.30pm
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you've got great customer service then, we'd love to speak with you!
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary part time role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £12.46 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 5.30pm to 10.30pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Manage the performance and development of the team through customer focused measures and build engaged, well -motivated, high performing teams.
- Understands team skills and resources required to deliver to plan, escalate and take action when shortfall or surplus identified
- Supporting colleagues personal development ensuring you are maximizing their full potential
- Adherence to regulatory policy requirements for Complaint Handlers
- Complete operational testing through coaching and supporting colleagues to improve individual and collective team performance
- Build a high performing team utilizing feedback from the BTBT survey working with colleagues to close any gaps identified
- Act as point of escalation for team members supporting 'in the moment' process queries
- Lead and embed a customer improvement culture, using outcome testing experience and analysing M.I. to identify and drive opportunities for improvement.
- Empower and enable colleagues to own customer improvement but also providing support when needed
- To support relationships with local internal business partners/ stakeholders when required to drive and implement improvements
- Embed a collaborative and customer centric culture, creating a positive working environment that drives colleagues to work together to ensure we get it right for our customers
- Undertake regular communications with the team in a format and style that meets colleagues needs
- Timely completion of Policy and Process Monitoring Checks and an understanding of what can go wrong to mitigate risk and impacts to customers
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you're interested in becoming a administrative professional. "You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189"Together We Make It Possible.