Could you help our Client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our Client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working 08:00-16:00 or 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday within the Data Subject Access Request department. Training will be given for the first two weeks as well as two weeks embedding period.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level desirable
- Basic administration skills desirable
- Internal telephone calls with colleagues
- Basic IT skills
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
What's in it for you?
- Basic IT skills desirable
- Good work ethic
- Data entry skills desirable
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication
- Excellent training
- Good transport links with bus stop immediately outside and rail station 10 minute walk to site entrance.
- On site canteen, microwaves, break room, vending machines and pool table
Customers are at the heart of everything that our Client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.