Customer Service Advisor Commercial Banking
Pay Rate: £9.77 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer
This is a 6 month temporary role with potential to be extended. The pay rate is £9.77 per hour and you will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday. The shift operating hours will be between 7.30am & 6pm.
To apply for this role you will possess a successful track history in a customer service role, and be able to evidence a commitment to delivering outstanding service. You must be IT literate and confident to work in a telephony environment - this is a call centre that has a high volume of inbound calls.
1000's of Commercial Banking clients have migrated across to a new IT online platform. This role is to work as a Customer Service Adviser to these clients, be part of the helpdesk team and to carry out the following:
- Provide a service to clients with any queries such as set up, making payments, direct debits, etc.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
What's in it for you?
- Very strong communication skills (both written & oral)
- Keen eye for detail
- Methodical / Organised
- Previous experience in Customer Service in a contact centre/call centre environment
- Previous experience with using MS office (Mainly Excel / Word / Outlook)
- You must be IT literate and confident working in a telephony environment
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Great rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Onsite restaurant
- Potential for extension to contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you have an interest in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this could be for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.