Commercial Banking Helpdesk Customer Adviser
Pay Rate: £9.77 Per Hour
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is not your traditional customer adviser type role, it’s not for the faint hearted, but if you are looking for a role that challenges you to think outside of the box and encourages you to be creative in your solutions, you have found your next role.
Initially a 6 month temporary role, potential to be extended.
35 hours per week on a shift pattern - Monday to Friday, operating hours are between 7.30am & 6pm.
Discretionary bonus scheme and pension.
Excellent support and training.
- Working as a key member of the Commercial Banking Team
- Assisting customers who have migrated to a new commercial banking platform
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
What's in it for you?
- Must be able to evidence a successful track history in a customer service & telephony role, with a commitment to delivering an outstanding quality service
- Ideally will have some knowledge of the finance or banking industry
- You must be able to demonstrate strong IT skills and be confident to work in a telephony environment
- Previous experience with using MS office (Mainly Excel / Word / Outlook)
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Enhance your skills In a challenging, stimulating role
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Modern purpose built location with envious facilities
- Free parking
- Ideal if using public transport
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role is for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK