Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate : £10.02 per hour
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for a Customer Service Advisor to work within their telephone banking department. If you want to join a leading bank as a Customer Service Advisor, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be using your excellent customer service skills working in their Newport Contact centre and will often be the first points of contact for their customers, dealing with inbound calls, helping them resolve issues either via the telephone or Webchat. Attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes.
- 6 month temporary role with a possibility of extension or potential to go permanent
- Working patterns Monday – Sunday between 07:00 – 17:00
- Discretionary bonus after qualifying period
- Manage inbound customer calls relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
If you are successful as a Customer Service Advisor you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
- Paid 5 weeks training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry