Intermediate Building Services Engineer
RGB are working with a new environmental and building services company based in London with ambitions to expand. They are on the search for creative engineers to be a part of in their London studio and work with architect-led teams on low-energy and environmentally sustainable buildings.
The successful candidate will work in a small practice on live projects with support from the directors and work on all disciplines of mechanical and electrical engineering, environmentally sustainable design and building physics.
- 3+ years’ experience in mechanical and electrical design in building services
- Typically STEM graduated
- Have a good team working ethic and excellent communication skills
- Ability to be pragmatic, problem solve and come up with innovative ideas
- Have an interest in wanting to make elegant buildings
- Good knowledge and use of appropriate project and design analysis software.
This company offers 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), private healthcare and a 4% pension contribution. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who wants to take on more responsibility and progress their career within a small to medium- sized business.
For more information please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.