Class 1 drivers required for work based out of Severn Beach, Bristol - The majority of this work is trunking, which involves collections and deliveries of the UK’s mail to depots and mail centres nationally. Assessments available ASAP and you can start as soon as your background checks are complete!
- Enhanced pay rates for peak period (09/11/20 - 13/01/21)
- £17.00 per hour - £20.09 per hour depending on shift start/finish time
- LTD / UMB drivers are welcome, rates to be discussed upon application
- Weekly pay
- Paid peak driving assessments (conditions apply)
- Accrued holiday pay
- Onsite car parking
This is a 7 day open site so the flexibility to be available for occasional weekend shifts is required, mainly early Saturdays with rest periods during the week. Ad-hoc shifts available to suit part time requirements also.
The right candidate
- An experienced driver with a minimum of 180 days experience within the last 2 years
- Held your C+E licence for 2 years, with less than 5 points on your licence
- Happy to consent to a DBS check
To find out more, please apply online or call Pertemps Bristol Industrial and ask for James or Abby