Software Engineer required at a manufacturing company in Clevedon, BS21 who specialise in innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems.
- £38,000 per annum
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- 25 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free parking
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team developing control systems for exhaust gas management products and will develop the process control and HMI software.
Key activities will include:
- Developing functional specifications utilising a combination of methods including UML
- HMI design and configuration using VB.net or C# including some WPF/WCF
- Process control software coding in C++
- Software documentation and release management
- Production of detailed test plans
- Support of product in factory test and on customer sites
A rigorous and structured approach to software design is required, utilising appropriate object-oriented methods together with company and industry standards..
The right candidate
- HND or equivalent, in computer science, software engineering, automation engineering (or a related discipline)
- At least three years' experience working in a similar environment.
- The ability to work with colleagues and customers at all levels and communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
- Able to travel for occasional short-duration international assignments in support of product test and commissioning
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Justyna or Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.