Pertemps are currently recruiting for Scheduler
to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are passionate about what they do and their customers are at the heart of everything. They are a socially responsible company committed to improving water and wastewater
services for their customers and improving the environment that those services depend on.
We are offering a temporary 3 month
contract opportunity starting as soon as possible, with an excellent pay rate of £10.20
per hour! About the role
The Planning & Scheduling function within Severn Trent is a critical part of our Field and Contact centre operations. In this role you will work with external suppliers, field managers and operatives and the local planning authorities and our customers in order to ensure that sure our field operations are on time, and right first time across our region.
You will take information from the stakeholders listed above and turn it into a job for our crews to replace and renew assets on our network, arranging all of the logistics and supply chain elements required to ensure the job can be completed on time, right first time.Key responsibilities will include:
- Use information received from multiple sources to create high quality field operations within our workforce management system.
- Liaise with the highway authorities to ensure compliance to street works regulations and guidelines.
- Keep our customers informed on the status of their work requests and explain the steps required to complete necessary work to their satisfaction.
- Work to service levels that achieve the customer and company’s required outcomes.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve process and feed ideas into local meetings and continuous improvement groups.
Additional information Location:
- Strong IT skills across the Microsoft office suite of products.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Great communicator with experience of managing customer expectations.
- Experience of liaising with external bodies ( e.g. Highways authority’s, local councils)
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information.
- Experience of working to Service levels and individual targets.
- Knowledge and experience of using SAP and SWIMM systems
Derby, Pride park Rate:
3 months Hours
: Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY