Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect (Customer) to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are a socially responsible company committed to improving water and wastewater services for their customers and improving the environment that those services depend on.
If you're an experienced Solution Architect with significant Microsoft Dynamics experience, then keep reading as this could be your chance to an expanding team!
This permanent opportunity comes with an excellent salary of up to £65,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, a fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, a share purchase option, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
Solution Architect (Customer) - Accountabilities
Solution Architect (Customer) - Experience
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering new solutions or updates to our customer platform, while working with the Enterprise Architects and other business leaders
- You’ll also be driving and influencing the strategy going forward
- You will be part of the Strategy and Design group, working for the Solution and Design Team Manager and alongside the Enterprise Architects as part of the programme team for the Customer train within the Technology department
- You'll be Responsible for research, select, document high level designs and implement (through scrum teams) data tools and repositories to address business requirements and information requests
- You’ll need to be reach out to Stakeholders, engaging with them, using your technical knowledge and relationship skills to work with them
- Experience of designing solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform and the associated systems such as our large billing system
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, both on premise and 365, Data modelling and Customer Relations Management (CRM) system
- Experience of Telephony Systems – call recording, routing, self service and IVR experience with Genesys Cloud will be advantageous
- Experience of working with public cloud such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and IBM
- Experience of complex enterprise application integration. E.g SAP to Microsoft
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the ability to buy/sell days, annual bonus scheme, fantastic contributory pension scheme of up to 15%, Share purchase scheme, flexible benefits scheme including Gymflex, dental and critical illness insurance.
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!