Pertemps Specialist Division are delighted to be working exclusively with a well-established and growing industrial organisation in the centre of Edinburgh who are looking to add to their existing team due to a recent promotion within the business. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the finance manager and will become an essential part of the finance function, and assist to shape the way their clientele borrows money, both now and in the future.
• First point of contact for all accounts enquiries from clients and suppliers
• Prepare regular payments settlements
• Preparing monthly payroll records
• Submitting confirmation statements
• Assist the Financial controller with other accounting aspects
• Prepare regular payment runs
• Maintain petty cash box
• Credit control duties
What Skills You Will Have:
- Relevant accounting experience
- Proficient in use of accounting software
- Rigorous and consistent approach to monthly reporting procedures
- Solid Excel skills with the ability to handle data in an efficient way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen, self-motivation and strong relationship skills
- Ability to work well & co-ordinate with different departments
If you are interested in finding out more information on this upcoming vacancy, apply now and one of our experienced consultants will get in touch.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.