Fantastic opportunities are available for a Resourcing Administrator in a large utility company in Manchester, we are looking for employees to join our expanding team who show commitment and dedication to providing an excellent service to customers as well as being tenacious and methodical at all times.
What will I be doing?
- Monitoring resources in and out of the business through an Excel spreadsheet
- Monthly review of Commercial application - checking weekly pay rates, one off payments, start and leave dates to confirm weekly payments.
- Communication by email through Microsoft Outlook
- Minute taking and producing minutes for monthly Ops Interface meetings
- Liaising with our Contract partner Balfour Beatty to deal with any issues regarding the provided resources
- Ensuring correct, timely and accurate transfer of information received from Cadent Ops to the Partner and vice versa
- Ordering and receipting of equipment
- Creation of new system accounts
oTo be part of a growing recruitment company with 50+ years' experience in the business
oSupport provided by Pertemps team
Working hours: Monday - Friday - 08:30am - 16:30pm
What we will be looking for in you:
oExcellent attention to detail.
oAbility to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
oExcellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained with internal and external parties.
oAbility to work in a high pressure environment
oLogical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
oExceeding competence at using MS Office packages.
We've been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we've been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs. Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a basic Disclosure Scotland background screening check to be considered for that assignment.