To complete accurate and effective telephone screening of candidates and administrative support to the Recruitment Team; focussing on finding the best candidates for live roles and building our talent pool. This fast paced, exciting role involves contacting, screening and identifying talent for our clients. It may allow the successful candidate to progress into a Recruitment Consultant role in the future.
• Contacting candidates via telephone to discuss the vacancies, build a rapport, collect and record key data in terms of their eligibility for the role and their previous experience
• Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
• To shortlist the best candidates for interview and select the best candidate(s) to present to the client
• On occasions proactively searching internal and external candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
• To record and monitor the candidate application process onto the database and ensure all details, management information and stages are accurately represented.
• Developing a good understanding of the client and their business, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Skills – Essential
• A positive proactive, can-do attitude with a desire to learn and progress.
• Excellent telephone manner: tone, inflection, open questions, summarising accurately.
• Self-motivated with the ability to keep a high pace of calls throughout the day
• Speed and accuracy balanced with a good eye for detail.
• Keen to develop an understanding of what's involved in the positions available and the clients priorities in terms of candidate skills required
• Collaborative team working style
Organised and methodical working approach
• Excellent verbal communication skills, Self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, flexible, efficient with a keen eye for detail.(Essential)
• Education to GCSE standard or similar (Essential)
• A working knowledge of MS Excel or Google Docs spreadsheets – a good understanding of how to maintain accurate candidate records
• Previous call handling/customer service experience (Essential)
• Previous basic administration experience (Essential)
• Previous experience in a recruitment environment (Desirable) Or; previous experience in a fast-paced office environment
In order to apply for this position please attach your CV and cover letter ensuring you highlight how you possess the relevant skills, knowledge, and experience for the post.