Agile Coach required for one of the largest Utility companies. They recognise that investments in both employee development and working environment drive them forward as a modern, innovative and ultimately industry leading operation
Agile Coach - Role objective
As an Agile Coach, you will be a trusted advisor to Senior Management in how to setup, mature and scale Agile setup making use of different Agile scaling frameworks. Next to this you are driven to empower teams to collaborate and make effective decisions promoting adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement. You will educate colleagues and clients of all different levels on the agile principles. You will be guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalysing organisational growth and answering questions.
Agile Coach - Key accountabilities:
Agile Coach - Experience:
- Educate employees at all levels, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work.
- Provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
- Design a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
- Define a maturity roadmap to get an existing Agile setup to a higher maturity level by facilitating continuous improvement.
- Help customers in to understand how to formalise and derive value through Agile delivery
- Support product owners in backlog refinement and guide them through PO principles
- Educate the business on incremental risk management through Agile delivery
- Investigate required changes in an organization to start using Agile across business and IT teams or a mix of those.
- Implement Agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Organize Scrum team training sessions, retrospective workshops, Lean software development workshops for (infrastructure) teams.
- Coach business and IT people in using Agile techniques like story mapping, using a portfolio wall, scrum ceremonies, estimating
- Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile centre of excellence. Actively contribute to the company's Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Experience of leading scrum teams
- Experience of creating organisational maps and strategies for Agile adoption
- Experience in full lifecycle project management
- Experience of a product integration across different teams
- Experience coaching at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies in variety of situations
Agile Coach - Additional Information:Day rate:
- Degree level.
- Scrum Coach certification
- Scrum Master certification
£500 - £550Location:
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply