We are recruiting for an Account Creation Coordinator for one of the UK's largest Utility companies based in the midlands.
Account Creation Coordinator - Role objective:
We are looking for a Focussed individual to join our Developer Services back office team.
The role primarily requires demonstrating excellent customer service skills in responding to enquiries.
Account Creation Coordinator - Key accountabilities:
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:-
Account Creation Coordinator - Experience:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team, motivating self and others
- Building good relationships with colleagues and customers
- Have an eye for detail to ensure accurate information is provided to and taken from customers
- IT system knowledge and data input capabilities
- Be able to identify any problems or errors and correct accordingly
- Positive, enthusiastic, reliable and conscientious
- Can work under pressure to achieve individual and team targets
Account Creation Coordinator - Additional Information:-
- Must have Customer Service and Admin/Coordinator experience
- Experienced in using Multiple IT systems Including Target & SAP is desirable
- Effective communication skills required to deliver a high quality, professional and efficient service
Pride ParkPay rate:
£9.86 - £10.75/ph
This is a temporary ongoing role to start as soon as possible until 25th September 2020
If this role sounds like you, don't delay and apply today!