Pertemps Managed Solutions are recruiting a Compliance Administrator working within our Basingstoke Road office with excellent links to public transport and free local off road parking.
As a Compliance Administrator you will assist the compliance team in processing successful candidate registration packs ensuring all the required checks are completed prior to the candidates start date.
The main responsibilities of the Compliance Administrator include;
• Processing candidate registration packs
• Validating candidate right to work documentation
• Processing required references and background checks
• Providing updates to candidate and liaising with them when additional information is required
• Updating CRM system and providing reports on compliance applications
• Liaising with Hire Managers to confirm start dates
• Assisting Compliance manager with other administration duties
To be considered for the Compliance Administrator role you should have previously worked within an administration role and have a strong attention to detail and customer service skills
We are offering a permanent contract working within a busy and well established compliance team. We will provide full training and ongoing support throughout career. This will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop new skills or would be interested working within a compliance or auditing profession. Office hours would be 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, paying £18K per annum.
If you wish to apply for this role please click the apply link.