Pertemps Managed Solutions are looking for a IT Administrator to join our client in Surbiton on a permanent contract. .
Working 40 hours a week Monday - Friday 8:00am - 18:00pm, as well as supporting with general IT administration duties this role supports an overflow function to the IT Service Desk. Providing a point of contact in respect of all finance, documentation and procurement activities. The role encompasses the co-ordination and resolution of any issue or request received into the department.
As a IT Administrator your main responsibilities will include;
• Complete administration tasks for client finance systems, including ordering and cost allocations along with basic financial reporting.
• Provide efficient administration for the IT dept. including order management, dealing with equipment suppliers, tracking equipment and ad hoc reporting.
• Manage the process for joiner, movers and leavers of the business including sourcing hardware and setting up software requirements, disabling accounts and arranging return of equipment.
• Maintaining the asset database and provides asset management support to the IT Helpdesk Team Leader by way of identifying asset information, providing reporting analysis and updating key IT asset information.
• Creating and maintaining IT documentation, developing the IT knowledgebase with detail customer-facing documentation to a high standard, ensuring an increasing portion of tickets are resolved.
• Liaise with external 3rd parties to provide subcontracted services, including the calling out of engineers to faulty equipment, or replacing faulty warranty items.
• Provide asset management support to the head of the department by way of identifying asset information, providing reporting analysis and updating key IT asset information.
To be considered for the IT Administrator position you should have the following skills and experience;
• The role would benefit from a foundation knowledge of ITIL v3 or v4
• A patient and "customer first" manner is essential, with an aptitude for going the extra mile in order to complete the task on time, to a high standard
• Prioritisation and planning is key to this role, with the role requiring the individual to manage their time effectively to provide successful outcomes, as per the department KPI's
• A proactive and "can do" approach is key to the successful outcome for the department and this role.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task in order to carry out the job effectively.
• Ability to analyse problems quickly and offer solutions.
• Able to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of a team.
• Able to interact with customers from all levels of the business and translate technical jargon to non-technical people.
Our client is offering a permanent contract working 40 hours a week. Salary is paying up to £22,500 depending on experience and skills, 25 days annual leave and private healthcare after 6 months service.
To be considered for the IT Administrator role please submit your CV using the apply link.