Salary up to 25,600 per annum.
If you are in search of a long term career in an expanding PLC company this opportunity isn't one to miss.
My Client is looking for a fast thinking self-sufficient individual who can set an example and manage shift staff and supervisors. This fast pace environment is looking for a leader who can set an example managing and supporting and production operatives.
The normal shift hours are 45 hours per week covering various shifts systems Monday to Sunday inclusive. You must be prepared to be flexible in your approach to working hours including weekends.
Below are the key requirements for the role:
• To supervise and monitor the standard of performance of the allocated shift staff in conjunction with the Supervisors.
• Responsible for ensuring good housekeeping in the Production Area, i.e. Floor swept on a daily basis, floor scrubber being used on a daily basis, bins emptied throughout all shifts, machines are cleaned as per rota, batch washers cleaned as per rota, bays and signs free from dust.
• Ensure own and others performance and behaviour is in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all rewash and S.O.B is monitored correctly.
• Ensure all treatment pillowcases go to correct Unit to be processed through small washers and then monitored through ironer correctly.
• Ensure all rag is reported and figures given to Shift Manager/Production Manager to add to reports.
• Liaise closely with Supervisors and Shift Managers with regards to personnel issues.
• Liaise with the Maintenance team.
• Report on a daily basis any machine faults to your Shift Manager immediately.
• Attend work a sufficient time prior to shift start time to handover from previous shift.
• Complete relevant documentation to record staff performance, development and productivity.
• Complete relevant documentation for machine maintenance and performance as required.
• Complete other documentation as required by the Company.
• Ensure all e-mails are checked regular throughout the shifts answering any queries regarding Payroll accordingly.
• Ensure all rotas are checked on a weekly basis to ensure the correct number of staff are in the business daily.
If you believe to be the correct candidate for this role, please contact Kimberley Scott in Pertemps