£28,000 - £35,000
About our client
Our client a successful engineering company based in Kidderminster is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their Electrical/Controls division on a permanent basis. As the Electrical Engineer you'll undertake electrical assembly of new products, diagnose, fault find and repair company and customer equipment, you will also provide technical support and advice to customers.
- Assembly and final testing of a range of products, including sensors, control boxes, digital readouts, hydraulic power units
- Identify faults in equipment, repair ensuring all relevant specifications/regulations are met
- Visit customer sites to provide on-site advice, repair and PAT testing
- Identification and development of improvements to existing products
- Provide technical support to customers
What's on offer?
- Proven Experience in a similar varied role, with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Working knowledge of latest wiring regulations
- Ability to understand and follow wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of sensors is desirable
- PLC Programming knowledge is desirable
- Proven experience working with new build control panels and PLC systems
- Driving licence is essential - company vehicle will be provided for site visits
How To Apply:
- Permanent Position
- £28,000 - £35,000 Per annum depending on experience
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Friday 8:00 - 4:30pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 week Christmas shutdown
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.