Digital Marketing TrainerLocation- Hebburn£23,000-£33,000 per annumFull time- Permanent
Pertemps are thrilled to be working with a "Good" rated Ofsted training provider based in the North East. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Digital Marketing Trainer to contribute to the growth and development of the current Digital Marketer and Content Creator learners on programme. The role of the Digital Marketing Trainer involves delivering education, training, and assessment while ensuring the well-being and progress of students, meeting administrative requirements, and achieving performance targets.The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Trainer
The qualifications/requirements of the Functional Skills Tutor:
- Coach, mentor, and guide learners who are engaged in Digital IT Skills programmes which include Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship Standard and Level 3 Digital/Multi-Channel Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups and 1-1
- Plan and design specific industry-standard learning programmes in technical competencies, behaviours and relationships
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification. Contact will be varied and will include coaching both face to face and online
- Prepare training/group sessions/assessment plans utilising a variety of training methods, accommodating different learning styles
- Use effective materials and appropriate resources, at a pace and level which meet learners’ needs
- Provide insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help the learner maximise their potential
- Observe, mark, and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the qualification.
- Ensuring all IT systems are up to date and meet funding compliance
- Must have an understanding of some or all of the following:
- Marketing Principles
- Content Creation
- Adobe Suite of Tools
- Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Web analytics and Metrics
- Protecting data across digital and social media platforms
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to adapt to changes at short notice.
- Be quality focused and target driven.
- Be able to build strong relationships with employers and apprentices.
- Must be confident and professional with motivational and influencing skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle must be flexible with travel.
- Ideally hold a relevant teaching qualification at level 3 or above.
- Must have experience of delivering Apprenticeship Standards.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work Based Learning division. For more information, please contact 01913000513.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact every applicant. Please assume if you have not had a response within 2 weeks that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.