My client is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The role is Hybrid.
The Marketing Assistant, is responsible for providing support to the marketing team and manager. This includes supporting offline and online activities, contributing to ideas, to collecting marketing data, compiling reports and liaising with partners and other comms teams. Marketing support and Administration
· Communicate and engage with consumers online and offline to facilitate activities and promote brand and product message.
· Gathering internal and external activity information to create reports
· Conducting market and competitive desk research and reporting of media and competitor activities
· Ensuring activity calendars for consumer/customer/shopper activities are up to date and communicated.
· Creating and delivering presentations when required
· Communicating with clients, customers and external agencies
· Managing and answering all external departmental enquiries (emails/calls)
· Generating warm leads
· Actively participating in key meetings and discussions regarding marketing plans.
· Submitting ideas for marketing programmes designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
· Support the Marketing Manager with ad hoc new projects to develop growth for business. Digital
· Daily social media community management - YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
· Managing social media pages by posting updates and responding to comments and messages to ensure positive sentiment
· Support promotion of influencer relationships
· Supporting website consumer development
· Co-ordinating any marketing/demo shows to enhance product trial or consideration
· Attending industry events, conferences and trade shows
· Support production of offline collateral to promote brand messaging for all communications
· Sourcing engagement merchandise and tools for campaign support
· New business and development support with instore materials and tools Other
- Help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers.
- Provide support and back up within other roles with marketing. And any other activities which may be necessary to facilitate the smooth running of the business.