Administration Assistant. Pertemps have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to work at the head office for a very large successful UK based retail chain.
The Administration Assistant will be part of their Retail Sales & Operations Department and will work alongside their busy team to provide administrative store support from their Head Office
This is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday 8:45-17:30, pay rate to be discussed.
The Successful candidate needs to be conscientious, polite and able to uphold strong business relationships.
You will also need to be a self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player. You will need to be customer focussed, have a creative flair and ability to adapt to changes in business priorities.
As the Administration Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
• Administration of Staff discount cards.
• Checking Mangers Hours and liaising with Regional Managers with any queries.
• Providing 1st line support for store Sales & Operations queries - answering enquiries wherever possible and directing stores through to correct people when necessary.
• Sending Non-Compliance to stores.
• Administration of Security Reporting and Incidents in stores.
• Updating Retail telephone numbers and key personnel.
• Updating Regional whereabouts and holidays.
• Administration for holidays within the department.
• Administration for Operational support.
• Assisting the schedule for the Helicopter store visits
• Assisting with Recruitment Offers & Contracts for new store openings.
• Adding users to Instore Systems
• Authorising Expenses
The Successful candidate will have the following Skills/requirements:
• High degree of accuracy
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organisation
• Knowledge of MS programmes, and must be an advanced user of Excel
In return, the company offers excellent career opportunities and development. There is also free parking on site and they have a new head office being built.
Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career…
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment. Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 5 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.