Pertemps are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Liaison Assistant to join a large educational establishment in Plymouth.
As the Apprentice Liaison assistant, you will act as a point of contact for learners studying an Apprenticeship, liaising with curriculum colleagues to support successful and timely completions of Apprenticeships, conducting monitoring reviews with apprentices and their employers.
This is a contract role due to end in January 2020, paying £17,856 - £19,853 per annum, with an ASAP start, located in Devonport.
Your key responsibilities as the Apprentice Liaison Assistant will be:
• To attend College marketing events to support with recruitment targets.
• To carry out reviews in accordance with contractual obligations and to a standard which meets the quality assurance requirements.
• To administer apprentice progression paperwork to enable continued learning.
• To liaise with curriculum colleagues and external organisations; to be aware of programme requirements and of any changes.
• To work closely with colleagues in regard to training and progression of learners to ensure timely completions of Apprenticeships.
• To liaise with employers, to source opportunities for further training and making referrals into the Business Engagement Officers.
• To assist in the recruitment of apprentices at pinch points in the year; this may include sifting applications and interviewing potential learners.
• To complete documents and fulfil procedures required for Apprenticeship starts and completions
• To arrange and attend meetings with relevant stakeholders to discuss progress of learners, overcome problems to ensure learners complete their programme in a timely fashion.
To be successful in the role, you will need be committed to supporting and assisting learners to achieve, be a confident user of all IT packages and have experience in student and business engagement.
You will also have knowledge of work based learning programmes and understanding the importance of meetings deadlines and targets.
If you are interested in a new role today, then please apply today!
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment.
Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 5 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.