Pertemps are proud to recruiting three New Business Call Centre Advisors for the UK's number one rated home insurance provider in Milton Keynes.
As a new business call centre advisor we would like you to be:
As a New Business Call Centre Advisor your daily duties will consist of:
- Highly Motivated
- An over achiever
- Excellent Communicator
- Excellent negotiator
The primary focus for this role is to work from a high volume of inbound leads that are obtained from a combination of Direct Mail/Websites leads and a third party. Key things you'll be doing will include:
As a New Business Call Centre Advisor you will receive the following benefits:
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various insurance products.
- Utilising skills learnt in training, closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
- Regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
- Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure existing information held is accurate
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Lifestyle benefits
- Healthy snacks
- Chill out area
So if you are interested in becoming a New Business Call Centre Advisor then please get in contact with Pertemps today. We look forward look forward with your dream job.