Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be working for one of the most successful companies in the UK! This a highly acquisitive and growing organisation, that needs a confident and competent Assistant Management Accountant.
This role is a high profile position within the finance department and you will work with the wider finance team to support the business.
- P&L variance analysis to Budget/Forecast
- Balance sheet variance analysis
- Responsible for monthly fixed assets accruals & reconciliation
- Responsible for monthly overheads accruals including IT, Facilities, Legal, T&E, Audit & Tax
- Assist with bank recs
- Responsible for several balance sheet reconciliations including preparation and review
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant in the audit process ensuring all supporting schedules and documentation is supplied to the auditors on a timely manner
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant on implementation and maintenance of internal controls under SOX
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant in reviewing current processes and procedures identifying weaknesses and implementing improvements
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or a finalist with experience in management accounting and financial analysis
- Good communicator with strong inter-personal skills and effective in building working relationships across all levels of the business
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines; working effectively under pressure
- Advance Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.